Ayurveda is the short form of Ayurvedic medicine. The oldest method to get cure of any disease or problem is ayurvedic medicines. Ayurvedic medicines were introduced around 2000 years ago. The methodology behind the invention of Ayurvedic medicines were that there must be a balance between body and mind that will lead to the overall wellness.
The practitioner of Ayurveda believes that the human body is structure of the elements that are present in the galaxy. These elements are air, water, space, fire and earth. The combination of these different elements in the body is known a doshas (3 forms of energy). These doshas are:
- Combining Fire and water (Pitta dosha): This energy looks and controls the digestion in human body. It tells you about your appetite as well.
- Combining Space and air (vata dosha): It helps in controlling mind, various heart functions, intestine functions and blood flow in body.
- Combining Water and earth (Kapa dosha): it helps to maintain the strength of the body and boosting immune system.
You can buy ayurvedic products from anywherenear your home as there are many companies that provide with these products. If no store is available you can also buy online. Around 80 percent of the population uses some ayurvedic products in their daily life. There are 8 components of Ayurveda. These can be explained as follows:
- Rasayantantra: It is the department through which the strength can be increased. Also the tonics are there for increasing the life span.
- Vajikarantantra: This component helps in the treatment and in increasing sexual pleasures. Also it also leads to development of spiritualism.
- Salyatantra: Extraction of foreign components can be done with the help of this element.
- Kayachikitsa: This component has general medicines for the body and its wellness.
- Kaumara bhrtya: it discusses about the health of new born baby and mother. Also it deals with child’s gender and constitution and other problems that can be suffered during childhood.
- Shalakyatantra: It is for the treatment of nose, eyes, mouth and ears.
- Bhutavidya: Dealing with people whose minds are possessed with spirits.
- Agadatantra: It helps in determining the anomalies in minerals and vegetables. The same thing is done for animals.
People usually ask how does ayurveda treats and suggests to control and even heal the problem that a human is suffering? Well the answer is simple and can be understood and done by anyone. Ayurveda does not support the use of medicines or any sort of chemicals. Ayurveda on the other hand considers walking, exercise, jogging, yoga and sleeping an essential part and way of being healthy and fit. All these are the normal human cycle and should be done with full dedication. Also there are many other things like maintaining the hygiene, keeping teeth and nails clean, eye washing, taking care of skin.
Every country is shifting to Ayurvedic medicines as they doesn’t involve any chemicals and has some natural ways of getting out of serious problems. The people who have applied ayurveda in their life have seen a drastic change. Many Ayurvedic products are also available in the country for every type of problem mentioned above.