These days, flowers have become a very common gift and people love sending and gifting flowers in any special occasion. A very bright bouquet can immediately lift up the mood for one and the colors always leave a lasting impression on one who receives them.
One can always go for online flower delivery Lahore to send a gorgeous bunch of flowers to anyone on any special occasion, be it congratulating them on success or on their anniversary or birthdays or anything. But yes, these flower bouquets are not going to last forever and so one can enjoy them till they worn out.
But it is true that one can also increase the longevity of the flowers at least for a few more days if they are kept carefully and after maintain certain steps.
- If one wants their flower bouquets to stay fresh for a longer time, they need to cut the stems of those flowers first. Lots of people forget to do that but this is necessary. One can use a garden shear to trim those stems for at least 2 inches and then cut it at angle. This will help the flowers to soak water in a better manner as they will not sit flat in a vase. One needs to re trim the bouquet every few days.
- One has to remove all the leaves that are below the water line. This will not only make the bouquet look better but will also prevent any kind of bacterial growth. Also removing leaves means the flowers will open up easily and one needs to remove the dead petals from them as well.
- It is also very necessary to water wisely. One needs to keep the bouquet hydrated but that has to be done in a clean vase and it should be kept in room temperature. One has to add a packet of flower food there as well. The food has to be mixed properly in the water so that it is neither too diluted not too concentrated.
- One must keep their bouquet away from direct sunlight and from any kind of appliances that generate direct heat. One also needs to avoid areas like open windows, cooling or heating vents and ceiling fans. All of these can dehydrate the flowers and that will make them dry faster.
There are also few easy things that are always available round the corner of the house which can make flowers last longer. They are known as popular household remedies:
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Sugar
- Flower Food
All of these can be of great use in one way or the other when it comes to keeping the flower bouquets fresh for long. When one thinks of flower delivery Lahore, there are endless online flower sites where one can get different varieties of bouquets that are made from fresh seasonal and popular blooms. One can choose from them and send it as a gift.