Paytm is the most common name in the Indian market and people are very much like to use this online e-commerce website and application o pay their bills and shopping with a hassle-free manner. So, if you are not a tech-savvy people and want to use this application by your own then you need to go through this article and learn about so many interesting things about Paytm.
Here in this article I’m going to write about how you can use this useful application in your smartphone or computer website to pay your essential bills through this e-commerce website.
How to Use Paytm Wallet:
- At first you need to create a Paytm account with our mobile number and email id.
- You can add some money now in your Paytm wallet by using net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Now you need to select the Pay or Send option to transfer money to someone else.
- You can also able to send money now to other bank accounts by scanning QR code on the Paytm platform
- You are now able to send money to other Paytm account also by using your mobile phone
What about the safety?
This is the question which is always in our mind that “is that Paytm Safe for transfer money to other accounts?” and it’s quite natural to have questions like this in your mind. But let me inform you one thing, Paytm is a RBI approved company and there are some words from the Paytm officials like that- you can put your hard earn money on your Paytm wallet and it is “protected under Escrow account with a reputed bank.”.
So, here are the ways you can use to transfer your money on Paytm. If you need any other assistance then you can surely talk to an official expert of Paytm. You just have to search for Paytm customer care number and email ids to get the perfect answer to your question.